Business Pro is a comprehensive and integrated Business Management System designed and developed by Vision18 Technologies. It has been conceived by a blend of seasoned professionals with rich and relevant experience…
The entire software can be managed through a secure administration console provided with the software. The administrator can login to the administration section using their allotted username and encrypted password. There are two types of users, one will be Administrator to the system, which will have absolute control over the entire system and other users, who will have limited access to the system.Admin will be able to add / edit and manage users and user groups (departments)
- PRICE REQUEST
- Price Request Entry
- PURCHASE ORDER
- Purchase Order Entry
- Conversion of Purchase order to Purchases
- PURCHASE RETURNS
- Conversion of Purchase to Purchase Return
- Quotation Entry
- Production Entry
- Conversion of Sale order to Production
- Add items & services needed for production
- SALES ORDER
- Sales Order Entry
- Conversion of Purchase order to Sales Order
- SALES INVOICE
- Sales Invoice Entry
- Conversion of Purchase Order/Sales Order to Sales Invoice
- SALES RETURNS
- Conversion of Sales invoices to Sales Return
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT(Stock Adjustment, Stock Transfer Etc.)
- Inventory Related Reports
- DELIVERY ORDER
- Delivery Order
- Conversion of Purchase Order/Sales invoices to Delivery Order
Stock Control and Inventory
Stock control, otherwise known as inventory control, is used to show how much stock you have at any one time, and how you keep track of it. Efficient stock control allows you to have the right amount of stock in the right place at the right time.
Computerized stock control systems run on similar principles to manual ones, but are more flexible and information is easier to retrieve. You can quickly get a stock valuation or find out how well a particular item of stock is moving.
- A computerized system is a good option for all dealing with many different types of stock. Other useful features include:
- Stock and pricing data integrating with accounting and invoicing systems. All the systems draw on the same set of data, so you only have to input the data once.
- Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing can be integrated in the system so that stock balances and statistics are automatically updated as orders are processed.
- Automatic stock monitoring, triggering orders when the re-order level is reached.
Manage Multiple Products or Services
You have the ability to manage as many products as you need, completely segregating requirements and allowing specified users to see certain products.
View your reports in HTML, PDF and Microsoft Word (upcoming) formats. Reports will provide use case models, use case reports and requirements hierarchy reports.
Data Security and protection is vital to all of our customers. For this reason, we provide weekly redundant backups.
With this software you can track sales, set them as active or inactive and create sales estimates. It also provides numerous sales cost reporting options; however, it does not seem to have the ability to drill down in a sales report. For example, using some other products you can click on a customer name in a report and link to their profile or on an invoice number to access the actual invoice.
Business Pro 3.0 comes with a few general ledger reports, and it can create reports most often used by accountants such as an audit trail, a journal, a general ledger and tax reports. The general ledger reporting options are not extensive, but we feel they are sufficient for most small businesses. If you need traditional accounting functions, Intuit does offer an accountant version.
- Journal Vouchers
- Petty Cash
- PDC Management
- Aging Report
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Financial Reports (Trial Balance, P&L; Statements, Balance Sheet Etc.)